In addition, the career services team provides students with the training and guidance needed for the job search. Through resume and social media profile support, industry speakers, portfolio reviews, career coaching, technical interview training, and more, you will be empowered to find the job that’s right for you.
By the time you complete the program, you should have the skills to:
- Understand the process of serving a webpage and how the browser renders code
- Build front-end websites from scratch, as well as with ready-made frameworks
- Create full-stack, single-page web applications with RESTful routes and AJAX methods
- Generate dynamic content and implement user-authentication schemes by incorporating different types of databases—MySQL and MongoDB
- Develop apps while applying the accepted and standard basics of social coding—source control, issue tracking, functional feedback, etc.
- Run through the entire development cycle of complex projects in both independent and collaborative settings
Live online sessions are held 3 weekday evenings from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Yes. The program was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
The program is part-time. You can complete it in six months (24 weeks).
Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching as well as resume support, interview preparation, and experiential learning opportunities.
While some background knowledge is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals and students to study coding without leaving their current job. We put the student experience first, using robust analytics to track the academic journey and ensure that we provide top-quality learning.
You will benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers. We employ skilled instructors and provide a curriculum based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the market.